Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Adsense Content

The adverts in adsense will always try to be relevent to the content on your site, I wrote breifly about this before but I will go into more detail here on how to fix problems that crop up with this!

The main problem I discovered was when I put adsense into my general blog Ramblings of an Office Worker . Because there was no specific topic in my blog adsense tended to advertise blog type things on my site, these are not very efficient, especially if you are advertising startup blogging sites on one of the worlds leading blogging sites. A fairly quick workaround for this is to make your writing more specific, even better, make several blogs focusing on each different area of content. Unfortunately this doesnt always works, especially if the blog is just somewhere to rant or pour your heart out every day.

Another way to do this is just make sure you use keywords around the advert, making them relevant to the kind of adverts you want to appear on your site.

If your site is a standalone site you should not really suffer from this problem, since the site you made will be focused on the content it should stay fairly accurate!

1 Comments:

Blogger """Hello, My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you w said...

"""Hello,
My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We are willing to pay you in bitcoins.

We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with the person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.

Best regards


--
Prashant
Traffic Acquisition
bedpage

Email: bedpagemedia@gmail.com
Skype: prashushinde7 
Website: www.bedpage.com

"""

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home